Monday, 12 January 2015

10 Things About Me




  1. I was introduced to the Jugger community in 2008 and have been attending matches, training sessions and helping out ever since.
  2. I come from a very athletic family. My mother is a black belt in Kick Boxing and my Godmother is a black belt in Kenpo as well as a marathon running (herself and my other aunt have completed over 20 marathons).
  3. My Dad's Grandfather was a member of a Sioux tribe in Chicago and I can speak some fragments of the Lakota Sioux language.
  4. I've been with Carl since 2008 and we had Eric in 2012.
  5. I work as an actress and a writer and was published in my first book in 2014.
  6. Myself and Eric have appeared on screen together twice, Vikings season one and being interviewed on TV3.
  7. I decided to go back into education last year after Carl received his Msc in Computer Science. I've completed a course in Forensic Science and am currently studying for my degree in Pharmaceutical Technology.
  8. I'm a really thrifty shopper and managed to get 3 dresses for my wedding next year (including a designer gown) for under 200 euro.
  9. I'm the eldest of my siblings. I've a younger brother , Earl and sister , Erika
  10. I write under the name Melise Amour which I choose because it sounded like Melissa Moore with an accent on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment